03 Apr 2022, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
Canada Bay, 2/134 Queens Rd, Canada Bay NSW 2046, Australia
About this event
In this workshop, we will cover the following with an aim to develop your skills in singing, group ensemble, worship singing (and leading), and performance:
- Basic and Intermediate Aural/Musicianship Skills for Vocal Harmony: Harmonic Intervals (3rd, 4th, 5ths and Octave)
- Vocal Arrangement, Blending, Embelishment and Accenting to Enhance Lyric and Expressive Delivery
- Voice Care: Warm-ups & Cool-downs
- Basic Vocal Technique: Breathing, Registration & Resonance
What to prepare:
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a bottle of room temperature water
- Bring a song or two that your ensemble is familiar with. Please bring printed lyrics.
- Materials will be provided
Veronica Stewart - For facilitator details, please visit our teacher information page.
Ebonie & Dharsh Williams