Creative Voice Workshops for Corporate & Community Groups
Bespoke Creative Voice Workshops integrate practices in singing, voice training and stage performance.
Elevate your voice and connection with others through singing...
Did you know that singing, stage performance, vocal expression and songwriting encompass skills that support and develop elevated team connection, expression, authentic presentations, engaged listeners, vulnerability, and personal wellbeing?
The sound of your voice dictates so much of how you are perceived.
Explore how an evidence-based, fun and immersive creative voice workshops based on singing/music practices, can benefit your workplace.
Our bespoke and evidence-based Creative Voice Workshops are tailored to include:
- Tailored workshops or classes in voice, singing, performance and music engagement
- Involve singing practices and processes such as vocal exercises, breathwork, projection, expression, creative voice work, and of course, songwork, pointed toward the purposes of your workplace context and team goals.
- An understanding of your workplace needs and goals, problem areas and team purpose (for example, teachers in High School have unique voice and communication style needs to Primary School or Early Childhood educators)
- Team-building exercises based on singing, performance, songwriting and creative self-expression
- Materials, handouts, vocal exercises and implementable programs
Developed by Voice Lecturer, Researcher & Studio Director, Dr. Veronica Stewart alongside Sydney Voice Studio Principal Teachers & Vocal Coaches
- Bespoke workshops are tailored by our studio founder and director, Dr. Veronica Stewart. Veronica has presented on her research and related topics in Australia, Hong Kong, Brazil and Sweden, working with groups of between 20 to 300+ participants. Veronica has been featured in The Sunday Telegraph, Body + Soul and Australian Voice.
For more information, please contact Dr. Veronica Stewart via the form below: