Voice Training & Performance Coaching for Advanced & Professional Singers
Address voice issues, improve your skill and care for your voice without losing your own individual sound and artistic style
A higher level of vocal creativity + skill
Advanced singers and vocalists come to our studio for a variety of reasons and often come in "as needed" to fix, adjust or improve areas of their singing and voice. Our work is based off current evidence-based vocal pedagogy and voice science.
Session content usually includes:
- Rehearse repertoire and performance sets
- Improve unstable airflow and establish correct breathing
- Mixing & improving registration/range
- Improve ability to control dynamics, tone/timbre and resonance
- To work on difficult sections of songs and offer adjustments or suggestions where required
- To discover more complex and difficult repertoire and extend your skill
- Further develop musicianship, collaboration and working with accompaniment, producers and industry contexts
- Higher level recording skills and performance skills
- Better knowledge of vocal sound and acoustics
Caring for your voice:
- Habilitating singing techniques that facilitate efficient singing and voice use and to avoid vocal tension, strain or difficult singing.
- Settling the voice after a long period of heavy use or over-use.
- Where required, we refer singers to a vocal care team (such as an ENT, speech therapist or voice therapist).
- Developing good vocal health habits and learning how to care for the voice.
To become a client of our studio, please book an introductory session first. Alternatively, if you require a 'true' lesson straight away, please contact us with your requirements or progress with the booking link below to book a lesson with any of our teachers.